Friday, March 18, 2011

Random things that make me happy

So aside from Kohen and Stuart I thought I'd write some other things that make me happy.
A clean house on a sunny day with a fresh scent! Automatic mood lifter!!!
A nice long shower, shaven legs, washed face, and followed my moisterizer.
Dreaming of my dream house.
How I'd would like to decorate it! What car I'd like parked in front of it.
And of course my family to occupy it. I would love to be a wedding planner.
So looking at this kind of stuff and planning it out in my head is oddly entertaining.
(And tortorous)


Animals make me happy. Plain and simple.





For as long as I can remember I've loved nature/scenery. I remember taking road trips and just listening to music and staring out at everything. I feel such peace and happiness when I take time to enjoy the beauty around me.

I LOVE watermelon and could live off of it all summer and be totally content. Unfortunately you don't get too many good ones around these parts (as I found out after buying probably 20 watermelons last summer, hoping to get a good one)


I don't know if it's the bright colors, the ice, or the childhood memories of getting them at the baseball fields. I do love a good snow cone and think that they need a snow shack here in northern ID.

Random. But who isn't tempted by something when it's covered in sprinkles?


My mom's homemade rolls. They ALWAYS go down good!












No comments:

Post a Comment