Friday, March 18, 2011

Bedtime blues

So by looking at these pictures of my cute, sweet, baby boy you probably couldn't tell the FIGHT this kid can give when it comes to going to bed. He is one DETERMINED lil guy (Stuart says he gets that from me) and hates going to bed (my mom says he gets that from me too). I joke but this has been one long on going struggle since he was little. I've tried every trick in the book. Nothing works. So if you have any more advice for babies that don't want to miss out and get 2nd, 3rd, .... 10th winds that keep them hyped up please do share. :) In the mean time enjoy these funny pictures of Kohen being silly.























































1 comment:

  1. Well every baby is so different, but I'm a big fan of sticking them in their bed til they fall asleep. Eventually they go to sleep. They might cry (or scream) but they get over it. (Obviously, I am talking about older babies, not newborns.) I usually try to put them to bed as soon as they seem tired. Bedtime routine (simple- jammies, story, maybe a song, that's it) helps too because they know they are going to go in their crib soon. We don't do baths at night. It gets everyone hyped up. So, we do them in the morning. But, a lot of people include them in their bedtime stuff. If you stick with the routine, they start to realize that it's bedtime and not play time anymore. If they seem really awake I give them a board book to look at in their bed. But then, I NEVER get them out unless I think they are actually injured or sick. Maybe I'm heartless but I need them to sleep or I get crazy!

    ReplyDelete