Friday, March 18, 2011

Our St. Patricks day this year was far from a party. Poor Kohen got sick with a cold a day or two before (time blends when you don't sleep). I did LUCK out a little in that Stuart was home for spring break and so we were able to both be there to help comfort our miserable baby boy.

(These pics were taken this morning because he was too darn miserable before but I had to get a picture of him in it before I changed him)



My super talented friend made this ADORABLE onesie for Kohen and I had been looking forward to putting him in it and showing it off. At least he looked cute.






Starting to feel better



Did I mention he was getting his two top teeth in at the same time?
I love this picture above because it captures those chubby cheeks and his latest move-grinding his teeth. (Don't love that)
Getting a little energy to wrestle Mommy.






























1 comment:

  1. He is so cute and I love that onesie! Hope he is better now.

    ReplyDelete