Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Vacation 2012 Part 5: Chuck E Cheese

 Chuck E Cheese is a family favorite. I believe the saying is "Where a kid can be a kid" but lets face it, it's where an adult with a kid and pregnant with a kid can still be a kid too. 
But we'll talk about my kid and how much fun he had.
Grandma bought gobs of tokens for Kohen, my cousins (Stuart, Ben, Danielle, Krista and I) :)
and we had at it for hours.

Kohen loved this squirt game! Look at that concentration. 


 He also loved this ride and rode it so many times that I think every kid in the place (and maybe all of us teens/adults) were able to sneak a ride on it with him too. In every picture I had of him on it there was a different person riding with him.


 Eating pizza while playing hockey, climbing up the slide, and cheating and climbing up the game to get closer.....such a boy.

 Ava was such the good helper and Kohen loved a buddy/the attention. It seemed like just yesterday I was playing with my cousins when they were Kohen's age (grantid...this was just 3 years ago).


 Thanks to Ben & Danielle, (and Krista, Mommy and Daddy) Kohen made out like a bandit. I think he had over 1400 tickets and was able to get lots of fun prizes.

Afterwards my dad took us all out to Chevy's (another family favorite). 
Chase and Ava were SO into Kohen. It was so cute to watch them interact and play with him. Ava was such the nurturer and little Mommy. She'd even grab his face and get him to smile for the camera (which he now does to me haha) and help get everything for him. Kohen was a crack up because he loved the attention but I think at times felt a little too loved...or just playing hard to get because at once point he held up the menu like he was reading it and got his shifty "leave me alone" eyes. 
We had lots of fun and were so glad to be able to spend time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment