Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pilates

Yep. Kohen does pilates. haha
Or at least he tries to copy me.
To be honest, I think he has better form than I do.
What's funny is
1- IF I work out at home it's usually while he's napping. This "little," almost 30lb guy is just too much weight when trying to do a push up or something.
2- I haven't done pilates in a few weeks...yet Kohen started busting out these moves recently
(And if you're wondering if he's imitating a dog peeing that crossed my mind too.
But he's never seen one.)




When Daddy came home and Kohen showed off his trick, Daddy grabbed his legs.
Now Kohen likes to walk around with his arms w/ Daddy....if he's not laughing too hard.



Taking a breather in his rocker that he's obsessed with.


OTHER RANDOM KOHEN MOMENTS FROM THE PAST WEEK

Kohen was laying down (top left pic) (a rare occasion)
But when he realized I was taking a picture of him he ate it up and even posed.
(As you can see)



To say Kohen loves to climb and explore would be an understatement.
This just happened to be his climb of the day.
He'd pull various objects up to the gate and try to climb over.
(Even though he figured out the week previous how to reach through and pop the sucker open all together)
Luckily for me he has either forgotten or lost interest in both tricks at the moment!
*sigh of relief*

No comments:

Post a Comment