Thursday, May 26, 2011

Our Lewiston Apartment

So after about 5 months of living here, I'm finally posting pictures of it. I have a lot of projects I still plan on doing (like new living room curtains and adding some pictures in our bedroom frames haha) but here is the gist of it. Sorry...forgot to take a picture of the kitchen...but it's nothing special.





Guest portion of Kohen's room...although we use it ALL the time.


Kohen has seemed to love this painting Stuart got from the Dominican Republic ever since we brought him home. So even though it doesn't match my color scheme we figured he'd appreciate it. He loves to "feel"/touch each individual color.

The "O" on Kohen's surfboard got lost during the move :(






1 comment:

  1. Your place is so cute! I love all the curtains- they make every room look pulled together.

    ReplyDelete