Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gramma & Auntie Krista

We were able to have my mom and sister come up for a visit back in April. Gramma needed cuddles from her grand baby and we loved having them here.

Gramma reading to Kohen

Kohen reading to Gramma

The "snotty teenager" picture as Krista would call it.
Krista was actually the one that noticed it...but it was just a bad shot. :)

Popping bubbles

Following Gramma into the kitchen and showing her where everything is

Playing with all the new toys
Thank goodness for Grandparents

Checking out his new smart phone Gramma got him

Envying the food
"What?! You're eating with out me?"


Kohen decided he was going to wash Gramma's feet on night. The funny thing is that I am such a germ freak and am constantly sanitizing his toys, hands.... Apparently Kohen's picked that up because I often catch him pulling out a wet wipe and litterally cleaning of the table with it or his toys. I think it's super cute. Stuart's a little worried he's going to be a nerd.

"What else should I wipe mom?"

Teethies

My new dump truck. I LOVE cars/trucks.

All pooped out

Kohen loved the attention! We love and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment