Saturday, November 17, 2012

Kohen

I apologize for all the crooked pictures. I am too busy/tired/lazy to go back and re-upload them all.
 
I love Kohen! I love everything about him and have so much fun with him.
So here's a post all about him :)
 
 Kohen loves to wrestle.
 Especially when Mommy is 9 months pregnant, lopsided and easy to knock down.



 Grandma had sent a package. She would have loved it had she gotten this one.


 Thank goodness for Mr. Moose when Mommy is too tired to wrestle.


 


 He doesn't look thrilled in this picture but I assure you he was. We made stuff out of pretzels and marshmallows. He is a saber tooth tiger here.


 He is such a boy. He's apparently watched too much Mulan and Kung Fu Panda because he loves to twirl sticks, bats, poles...etc like they do. Not going to lie. He actually looks pretty legit.


 Kohen insists on moving all three chairs to the table and will line them up perfectly so  that we can all sit by each other while we eat.


 Who says you can't still play sports with a toddler in an apartment?!
 


 Helping Mommy.


 He loves puzzles to say the least.


 My big baby


This still cracks me up. On one of the local channels there is this "exercise" program for elderly people where a lady sits on her chair and demonstrates basically movements. haha
 I was in shock and laughing at the show until I looked down and saw Kohen doing it. He put his sandwich in his mouth and started imitating the lady. Seriously. It's funny.





 He did these ones. (Pumpkins). Pretty good for a two year old.


Helping Mommy make pumpkin rice krispie treats 


He is a sneaky and curious one. 


 The cutest firefighter hands down


We love going to the park together. He chases squirrels and I chase him.


Such a crazy sleeper 


 He puts bubbles on his face and says he is Santa


I love my happy, silly boy 


He is going through the awkward picture phase. See a camera apparently means close your eyes.

He LOVES doing this puzzle and I swear does it at least once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment