Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patricks Day

Today we took a much needed little outing to the downtown Lewiston St. Patty's Day celebration.
It was small and we passed on some of the activities but we still made out with some loot.
Kohen was so patient and waited a half hour in line to get a balloon sword.
Stuart practically ran 5 blocks and back to an ATM to get a few bucks for some yummy kettle corn.
Later when we got home we got a phone call saying I had won the jelly bean guessing contest.
The ironic thing was that just yesterday I was interested in finding out if there was a way to guess how much candy is in a jar by using physics. Needless to say I was very proud of myself.
Maybe it was just my lucky day.
Since it came with a gift certificate we got to go out to eat tonight too!


2 comments:

  1. Great job Nicole, thats awesome!! I love all your new posts! Kohen is getting so big and you look gorgeous as usual! I can't wait for "boy play dates" when we all are back in the same area....some day i hope :)

    ReplyDelete