Friday, November 4, 2011

Picnic at Daddy's School

Stuart and Kohen miss each other so much during the day that we often make visits to Stuart's school so they can spend at least a few minutes together. This particular day was back in September when it was actually still nice weather.



Kohen has always been an alert and active busy body. It's nice to get a little break from chasing him once in a while to just sit back and watch.





For those who know what a huge germ freak I am, you know it was an accomplishment to let Kohen put his food on the bench. We did however still clean our hands before eating.







Kohen walking Daddy to class

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting to hear an update from you guys...so cute! im shocked how big Kohen looks, he is such a little stud! Hope we get to see you guys over the holidays. By the way, I lost all my numbers and have been wanting to text you lately...do you have mine? if not email me so we can get the contacts again!

    ReplyDelete