Sunday, September 4, 2011

Playdates

Leann and Brennan came in town so we had a few play dates!
Spot On~Swimming~Shopping~Walks~Lunch~Fun





Kohen: "Here let me dump this bucket of water on ya"


Happy Addie and Brennan
(Brennan looking longingly at Kohen's freedom haha)

And where's my son?

Being a hoolagin :)
(And yes he looks the part with his "speedo"
He didn't want to waste anytime getting a swimsuit on)



Brennan: "Wait for me Kohen. I'm coming too."
(Funny. He kept trying to climb out but for some reason would get bumped back in so he'd sit there looking like "hmm")

Miss Addie just chilling by herself. Such a content, sweet little girl.


TWO PEAS IN A POD
(They are only two weeks apart and so funny together. I wish I had gotten a picture of them running and hiding in the closet, in their shopping carts next to each other, on our walks, eating ice cream, ..... We are so sad they moved)



Checking out the Jeppson's apartment and playing with rocks






Just a couple pics from an older play date. All the kids have grown so much!
Addie, Kohen, Brennan, Mckinnley, Canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment