Friday, September 2, 2011

Boating Part 1

I faced one of my fears and took Kohen boating. (Since before he was even born I kept having nightmares about him falling out and drowning. I would seriously wake up having panic attacks and was determined to not let him get near water until he could at least wear a life jacket. Even then I was still super nervous!)
BUT it went well and now I'm bummed we only went boating twice this summer.
This particular trip was on the river.



Trying on my life jacket


Let's get this party started Mom!




As much as he loved playing with the ball and dog....he LOVES water and would be-line to it!
He's fearless (which is scary for a parent...not to mention exhausting chasing after this lil guy who never stops running)


I love his chubs. (Unfortunately he probably won't outgrow them if he takes after me).
But he didn't seem to mind the life jacket.


Whenever the boat was moving he was usually like this. I sure hope he wasn't feeling motion sick (another bad trait from me)


Ignore the funky swim suit. He has some cooler ones haha but this one covers him most.
This picture makes me smile because he gets this look when he's squealing of excitement and ready to take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment