Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rupp Family Reunion (Part 4)

PART 4
TALENT SHOW

This was such a fun night! I was busting up laughing! Can't wait till our next one!


Kohen taking his prop off the "stage"
We did our own version of the SNL skit "On a Boat" (a spoof on rap music) called "In my Crib"
Junior was our T-Pain. He was perfect!


Kohen and Marlie were our half time entertainers.
They ate up the attention and would show off their dancing skills!



"I wanna be a billionaire..."

Jordan, Jasmine, Tim and Janelle. I was cracking up!

Hawaiian dancers!
(Marta, Lillie, and Lina)


Tori and Tanya sang a song in Maori dedicated to baby Michael
(Shaun and Marta's baby boy that passed away)

What a stud :)


Skit on "driving with the Rupps"


"Edwina and Roebecka"

Tough stuff

I forgot to get a picture of Shaun and Marta's awesome Latin dance. Probably because I was so busy watching it. They were super good!

No comments:

Post a Comment