Friday, July 15, 2011

Rupp Family Reunion (Part 2)

Part 2
Water Park

I wish I had gotten more pictures but Kohen LOVES water. This kid is fearless (scary).
We took him to the kiddy pool that has fountains and slides. He marches (practically runs) and is yelling. He would run through the fountains over and over even though I'm sure he had to have gotten water up his nose and was drenched. Then there was the lazy river that Kohen insisted we go around and around and around in. I couldn't help but sing "This is the river that never ends..." He'd have spurts of uncontrollable excitement that caused him to burst out in splashing frenzies. Did I mention he loves water?



Tane boy getting ready to go to the water park.
( Notice Kohen be-lined to the stairs in the two seconds I took the picture)
Autie Jasmine




Of course, even at a water park he finds rocks.



Tane and Kohen helping get Talo's car seat ready

No comments:

Post a Comment