Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Projects I've Done Lately

So aside from all the unpacking, playing with Kohen, and the non stop cleaning, cooking,..... I have been trying to sneak in a few crafty things here and there.



These shoes had been chewed up by a puppy a while back and after watching PS I Love You (a movie) I decided I was going to attempt at fixing them up. They still need a cute gem or button on the end though.

Waa laa! They aren't professional and who knows how long they'll hold up (I was in a rush) but hey, they are better then being in the trash.
The wall collage was also a quickie so it needs some fixing but the black and white damask "theme" (still in progress) will help explain the item below.


What can I say. I LOVE black, white, damask and crystal. (My room is even more so that way)






Here's Kohen sporting the onesie I made for him.
It doesn't look like it here but it's a tie.








This I did a while ago and it's a little beat up after the move but I used some of the extra fabric I had from when I did Kohen's room. When I do finally add pictures of our apartment you'll see how it ties together the room nicely :)


That's it for now :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice decor! Those shoes are AMAZING! Did you Mod Podge them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I love it all- especially the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nicole, you certainly have a knack for decorating and designing. Haha I wish you were here to help me sort out of my apartment ;)

    ReplyDelete